Monday, January 8, 2024

I'm back. Again

Sorry guys, I can only come back here during my vacations. But this time, I made a new year's promise to give more attention to this blog. Right now, I'm developing a 3D Visualizer based on OpenGL and Dear ImGui for me to use in any other project. Details here:

GitHub/LilianeRA/Visualizer3D

And the second project is the code refactor for the official implementation of the Rigid Registration methods developed by my college colleagues: ICP-CTSF and SWC-ICP. The code is being published here:

GitHub/LilianeRA/RigidRegistration

For now, I've only tested it on Windows 10. Feel free to try to install it. If you have any trouble, you can let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Game Jam 2024

Wow, what a weekend. The Global Game Jam is intense. But I and 3 other members manage to build a game for the theme "Make me laugh&quo...