Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Hello World!

Not the most creative title, but captures the feeling of this new blog. This is a blog for me to write down the steps of developing some code about visualization, game engine and possibly a full game for every one around the world to see. Before begining this journey, a few notes:
  • I'm not native american, so my english is simple. Feel free to point out any misunderstanding or misspell and to comment in english or portuguese (I'm brazillian), or maybe in japanese, since I study it for quite a long time.
  • Due to the interests I pointed out, most of the code will be written in C++. I use Python mostly for generating graphics or when a tool is manipulated by this language. C# is on my list of languages to learn.
  • Every code I produce will be stored at GitHub (https://github.com/LilianeRA/), and the projects will be created with CMake.
  • I value compatibility between operating systems, so I'll test my code on Linux and Windows (I don't have access to a Mac, sorry).
  • Posts will be as regular as possible. My attention is focused on here, drawing lessons, ballet, my job as researcher scholarship, and my beloved elder dog, Sophie (she gets the most of it).
That's it for now. See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you succeed on your new page, you are an excellent programmer! I will wait for your experiences with Python, as I am also interested in language and small challenges for now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! I just put new pages to organize my interests, including Python.

      Delete

Global Game Jam 2024

Wow, what a weekend. The Global Game Jam is intense. But I and 3 other members manage to build a game for the theme "Make me laugh&quo...