Saturday, July 4, 2020

First page about C++

Hello there! I read some basics about lambda expressions in C++ because I never understood them. After writing my first page of my C++ guide, I can say that now I do understand.

It was hard to get the idea as a whole. I had to read over and over the book and the two answers on Stack Overflow I cited on the page. But in the end I found the answers I was looking for and it is all saved there. The words in bold font are for those who are on the clock and need a fast answer.

I forgot that the book I recommended has multiple references to many Items/Chapters and this can be confusing because you don't know from where to start. It may be hard to understand its content if you are not familiar with all syntax presented, but once you overcome this, it is very useful. 

I hope my text helps you even more to understand Lambdas and Closures.

Until the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Game Jam 2024

Wow, what a weekend. The Global Game Jam is intense. But I and 3 other members manage to build a game for the theme "Make me laugh&quo...