Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Square Enix job opportunity

I finished the translation of the Square Enix job opportunity with the supervision of my Japanese teacher¹. 

In a nutshell, there will be an online briefing session in July 25th via Zoom where you can interact with Square's employees and ask whatever you want. But since this is also a recruitment, you need to have some skills they listed for a Game Designer, Artist and Game Programmer. I'm interested in the latter one, as you may guess.

I think I'll try to participate this. Even though this sound a bit scary. But you can't win the lottery if you don't buy the ticket, right?

I'll keep you informed about what happens.


See you later!


Edit: update here.


¹ If you want to learn Japanese too, my teacher has a YouTube channel in PT-BR.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Game Jam 2024

Wow, what a weekend. The Global Game Jam is intense. But I and 3 other members manage to build a game for the theme "Make me laugh&quo...